Release note Certsign API v1.8.10 – March 2022 – en
As part of our approach to improving our electronic signature service, we will be rolling out a new version of the Certsign API service during the month of April. This new version brings 2 areas of improvement:
- LSTI certification for advanced signature support for individuals ETSI EN 319411-1 LCP
- eIDAS qualified timestamp
- New API documentation available under Postman who replaces the Swagger file to better support our customers in using Certsign API.
- Use of a new timestamping module in high availability
This version 1.8.10 is scheduled for the month of April 2022 with a deployment in two stages:
- Thursday 07/04/2022 at 2:00 p.m. CET: Availability in sandbox
- Thursday 04/14/2022 at 2:00 p.m. CET: Availability in the production environment
Please note that disturbances related to the intervention could be observed on each of the environments for a maximum duration of one hour.
The new version will be put into production only after validation of the sandbox tests.
Our Support team is at your disposal following the upgrade for any feedback.
CertEurope obtained ETSI EN 319411-1 LCP certification in March 2022 for the implementation of advanced signature for natural persons.
New contracts and a support service are made available to our customers for the implementation of the advanced signature.
eIDAS Qualified Timestamp
Certsign API is equipped with an eIDAS-qualified timestamping service, which allows our customers to reinforce the level of security by guaranteeing:
- Document integrity,
- The accuracy of the date and time indicated (Coordinated Universal Time).
This new timestamping module increases resilience in the event of a load increase and guarantees high availability.